THE NEW TESTAMENT AT CHRISTMAS
It is a celebration of the eternal gift of the scriptures and particularly the dispensation of the new covenant as expressed on the pages of the New Testament scriptures. And what a time to celebrate that than the season when we celebrate the birth of the mediator of the new covenant Himself, our Lord Jesus Christ!
The NEW TESTAMENT AT CHRISTMAS is an invitation to as many that would be willing to join in reading the New Testament for TWO week (fourteen days)! There are 260 chapters in the New Testament, participating in THE NEW TESTAMENT AT CHRISTMAS means participants shall read 20 chapters of the Bible per day and a celebration of the Gift of His Word in Bodily form – Our Lord Jesus Christ on the fourteenth day! There shall be a sequential guide to daily reading and a daily encouragement and motivation to read. It is a journey with like minded Christians who love and want to know Jesus better. It is a rediscovery of the joy of diving into the ocean of wisdom and blessing contained in the scriptures. Join others across the globe as we celebrate Jesus by reading the scriptures at Christmas.
- To celebrate the coming of Jesus Christ
- To encourage the reading of the Bible
- A call to Revival through focused engagement of the scriptures through reading
- To participate in a mutual encouragement of global Bible reading
How It Will Run
- Sign up by clicking on the WhatsApp link of the two weeks you want to participate in December.
- There shall be a guide on what portion of scripture to read each day.
- After reading the portion of scriptures for the day, you shall post “READ FOR TODAY” in the WhatsApp group to signify you have read the portion for that day.
- Anyone who does not indicate that he/she has read the Bible portion for the day in 4 consecutive days would be assumed as not keeping up, as such would be removed from the WhatsApp group after encouragement.
- After the two-week completion of reading, participants are encouraged to share their joy and experience of reading through the New Testament in two weeks to encourage others.
Join 1st Batch (1st – 14th December):
Join 2nd Batch (16th – 3oth):
Download the Daily Guide
NOTE: You are free to start a team within your church or community of Christians who want to read through the New Testament in 14 days. Inform us by sending a mail to Ancientwordpublications@gmail.com so we can record progress and send you additional materials.
Olufunmilayo Salami - November 23, 2021
I trust the Lord for a fresh encounter with the Lord via the New Testament through this excercise.
Chidinma Ofor - November 23, 2021
CHUKWUDI Abana - November 23, 2021
Pls how do I join the WhatsApp group?
Elijah Peter Magaji - November 25, 2021
I love this development
Mansa Musa Adamu - November 27, 2021
This is very commendable. It will be a rewarding experience.
James Abok - November 27, 2021
I want to join the first batch not the second batch. That is , from 1st- 14th of December, 2021. Please can you fix in the first batch ??. Thank you
Olufunmilayo Salami - November 29, 2021
I trust the Lord to experience a fresh divine encounter during this engagement with the New Testament in Jesus’ Name.
Ajala Magbagbeola - November 30, 2021
2nd batch whatshp
Happiness Esebamen - November 30, 2021
I feel happy to be part of this journey.
Moses Ayobami - November 30, 2021
Pls sir, is it possible to post the reading for each day on the Whatsapp group platform?
This will be helpful to us who will want to read the hard copy Bible.
Leo Ching-yin - November 30, 2021
God bless you
Matthew Dawodu - November 30, 2021
Reading the Word of God in this way is another privilege to go higher spiritually.
Mangu Elisama - December 1, 2021
Usiju Donatus - December 1, 2021
Please how do I join the reading of the new testament in 14 days
Nwakaku Onwudike - December 1, 2021
Beautiful and a great encouragement. God be praised for putting this innovation in your hearts to encourage believers to read the Bible. I’ve enjoyed being a partaker of this even on this first day. I pray the Lord helps me complete this to the Glory of His Name Amen. At 73+years, it’s exciting for me to join the younger ones in this escapade. I bless the Lord who has kept me strong to be a participant in this. Bro Adegbite, may the Lord richly bless you and your team and reward you accordingly in Jesus’name Amen.
Aderibigbe Esther - December 3, 2021
God help me to do this
Adeniyi - December 4, 2021
Please I need update. I am just joining
Arhaus - January 8, 2022
Great content! Keep up the good work!
Labake Ogunyimika Mrs - January 12, 2022
This challenge should go beyond Christmas Season